The wearing of the St Mary’s school uniform is a mandatory requirement for all students. Strict adherence to the specifications as set out in the policy is essential. These specifications have been established by the St Mary’s Parents and Friends Association and no variations will be approved unless authorisation is granted by this body.
- Uniform is always neat, clean and tidy
- School shoes are polished
- No nail polish, transfer tattoos or make-up is to be worn at school
- A general tidiness in hairstyle (no mohawks/rats tails/colouring) and no fancy hair accessories. All accessories should be navy blue. Long hair is to be tied back off the face
- Sleepers and flat studs only to be worn in pierced ears
- All clothing is to be labelled
- The wearing of the School hat is compulsory
- Necklaces and jewellery are not permitted
- Children are encouraged to bring a note to explain any variation from the school uniform.
The school uniform can be purchased from the school uniform shop open every Friday from 9-10am. Order forms can be sent in at any time during the week and the order will be processed each Friday.